samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Haier HLC26B 26-Inch Widescreen LCD HDTV/DVD Combination


The TV arrived and was easy to set up with my TIVO. Within two days the on/off switch stoped working. The remote nor the botton on the TV would work. I called the customer service for Haier and was told that it was a holiday (Presidents Day) and they would call me back the next day to let me know when someone would pick the TV up. No one called for 2 days so I called again. They said they were having trouble finding a dealer near me and would call me back. After three more days I plugged the TV back in just to see if I could get it to come on. Sure enough it did. I guess it had to reset itself. I still have not heard a word from Haier. I hope it continues to work as apparently Haier has no customer service.

Edwina GunnBuy Haier HLC26B 26-Inch Widescreen LCD HDTV/DVD Combination!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น