samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

LG 47LG50 47-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


A friend of mine has been spending hours the past several weeks trying to find that perfect LCD TV. I think he must sank 40+ hours into the project by now. He did eventually settle on a 40-42" (can't remember which) Sony for about $1500.

I walk into a close-out sale and walk out with a LG47LG50 in less than 15 minutes for $899. Now, I'll be the first to admit that not doing proper research into a high dollar purchase is not wise, but this TV is amazing! Lots of connections and a brilliant picture that is easy to customize. I've put my PC, a game console, and my over-the-air antenna up to this LG and all look great! My research-heavy friend came over to see it today and was thoroughly impressed with the set.

Best thing about this TV is how intuitive the menu user interface is. Everything from the physical remote control to the antenna tuning interface just makes sense. I'm not saying my 85 year old grandma can run with it, but I believe most people will have absolutely NO problems navigating the myriad of options on this set.

PROS:
- Great, large picture
- Good price
- Intuitive menus and button layout
- Attractive set (hidden speakers)
- Lots of connectivity

CONS:
- Glossy black finish makes finger prints and dust easily visible
- It's light. It's couple pounds lighter than other TVs this size. This could be a con as it feels "cheap," or it could be a pro in that it's light and easy to move. Not a deal breaker.

BOTTOM LINE:
Great set at great price. Would highly recommend.Buy LG 47LG50 47-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น