samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 13 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Panasonic Viera TH-50PZ80U 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV


I had researched for months, I ended up buying a cheap phillips set from Sams Club, had terrible sound, ended up the sound quit working. Took back for a full refund.
After more research I found this TV.
At the time of my purchase amazon was about $100 dollars more then going direct through 6ave.com. I've seen some of the bad reveiws of 6ave but many of them were ridiculous. 6ave.com worked great, scheduled my delivery and they showed up when they said they would, overall very happy. If you are going to buy it through amazon, but the set it actually coming from 6ave, just order it directly through 6ave and most likely save some money, I paid $1288, a couple days later it went up.

If you have been looking at these sets you have mostly likely seen the 660?watts of maximum power, this is very high but the brightness of the TV makes a huge difference. I bought a kil-a-watt for this exact reason. Using the same screen, I tested Cinema, Custom, and Game viewing modes, they used approximately 280, 380, and 480 watts respectively. This is a huge difference and will make a difference in the electric bill. I do use the game setting when I'm playing Xbox, but I use custom for regular TV watching, Cinema is to dark for my liking, would probably be ok in a completely dark room though.

Anyway, if you are looking at this review and can't decide, just buy it, you will like it. Buy Panasonic Viera TH-50PZ80U 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV!samsung ln52a650

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น