samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 25 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

LG 22LG31 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, White


It's been a total of 2 days but I already love this tv. At first I was a bit alarmed with programming the remote (the tv seemed to shut off) but it was me not being familiar with the on/off mechanism.

So far, I've played a few dvd movies and it's performed well with all of them. The picture is clear, audio has a limit but seems louder or softer depending on the individual dvd. Still need to try out PS2 games and cable tv.

Overall, this is a stylish tv that fits perfectly into my small room in the city's interior decor and size parameters. I love it! The quality is comprable if not better than Sonys of it's size and it'll last me a good 2-3 decades of use if properly taken care of. I definitely recommend this tv: you'll love it as much as I do.Buy LG 22LG31 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, White!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น