samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung LN32A650 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color


Very suitable in a small room. I did extensive research and went for a step above the rest. It has the best specs of any 32", and it looks like a big TV in my 10x12 TV room. The red highlights dress the room 'classy'. Wall mounted it with a full motion well made mountSanus Systems MF215-B1 15-Inch to 37-Inch LCD TV 15-Inch Extending Full Motion Wall Mount (Black) 36" from floor to bottom of TV. Connected my DVD with component cables and movies look fast and fantastic. The TV sound is very decent plus used the audio out connections to play through my new compact ilive combo cd-ipod-radio iLive iH328B Dual-CD Home Music System with iPod Dock (Black) speakers. Yes, the ilive provides the tuner and the compact little stereo looks sharp beneath the TV. Because the room is small, I did not want furniture to overpower the TV or the room. I found a Saunder nightstand 18dx23wx23h which sits pretty beneath the TV. It looks like a mini entertainment stand and when I can find one, I'll get a small media tower to go beside it. Installed a new OTA antenna in my attic Antennas Direct 43XG and wish I had bought the 91XG which has slightly higher gain which would help a lot for channel 16 on the low end of the 'dial'. Used 52' of RG6. Stations are all uhf and within 15 compass degrees of each other 13 to 40 miles away. The picture is really really nice on this TV.Buy Samsung LN32A650 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น