samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Mitsubishi WD-60735 60-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV


I have owned this for about 2 months now. No major issues. Black on black is a little rough at times with some grays being washed out, but overall it is an excellent value.

My major concern was effects when dealing with large amounts of white (hockey games). No issues whatsoever there. My sporting events are crystal clear with very little to no effects. Much better than my Sony kp-57ws500. Keep in mind, I never had an issue with my Sony. I was always satified with the picture. This out performs that by far.

The only area where this TV lacks is in its sound. This is why I stated "4.5 if I could". I figure most who own this would have some sort of sound system, so this would not be a major issue. At least not enough to take it a whole step from 5 to 4.

I am very pleased overall!Buy Mitsubishi WD-60735 60-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น