samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Sony Bravia Z-Series KDL-40Z4100/S 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, Silver


This was my first large (TV) purchase online. Everything went smoothly until... the delivery. I monitored the tracking # to see it's progression. Amazon shipped out next day as promised, great! 5 days later it was at the shipping hub 20 miles from where I live. Days went by, shipper never called to schedule delivery. I call Amazon to connect me with shipper, then I still had to call shipper back directly. TV sat in shipper's warehouse for 7 days! Not acceptable. Would have paid extra for shipping if I had known.Carton was damaged also, but luckily contents appears ok .Great TV.... Good service from Amazon....Poor delivery service by shipper (Pilot) Buy Sony Bravia Z-Series KDL-40Z4100/S 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, Silver!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น