samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Vizio 32" 1080p LCD HDTV - Java (VOJ320F1A)


I bought mine at Walmart for $447 because of a price mixup, its usuaully $497 there. I am more then impressed with the TV, i love the bottom gold stripe on the bezel and the vizio logo on the bottom front glows a very faint amber when the TV is off and a very faint white when on, just enough to look nice without being annoyingly bright. The picture is amazing. I use mine mainly for gaming in my bedroom. I am positioned only about 3-4' away from the TV so the 1080p really looks sharp. If you have to sit farther away then 4-5 feet you might want to go with the bigger model, as its hard to see the 1080p picture enhancement farther away then that on a 32". I would recommend this TV to anyone, if you can find it! 3 HDMI's, + VGA is nice too.Buy Vizio 32" 1080p LCD HDTV - Java (VOJ320F1A)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น