samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Sharp Aquos LC19D45U 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


The very poor audio output from this TV is in Sharp (pun intended) contrast to the picture quality, fit and finish. I normally watch my small TV while seated at my dining table. The TV is on the table. With factory settings, the maximum audio output is so low it is below my normal listening volume when I am seated across from it. Audio output was totally useless when viewed from my kitchen area while cooking and cleaning up.

I opened the settings menu and boosted the treble and bass to their maximum settings to boost audio output. That helped a little but the output is still below acceptable limits by a lot. I should not have to listen to the TV at the maximum volume setting of 60. I do not listen loud and I am not hard of hearing.

Sharp spent more money and attention to the kitchen timer/clock remote than they did to audio output and they did not even include RCA audio outputs so the TV could be connected to an external analog amplifier or preamplifier. I also have a 46" Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U and the audio output is equally dismal. I get around that by watching it through my stereo system. Apparently many (maybe all) Sharp TVs are lacking in audio performance. I will never buy another Sharp product.

This television is stunning appearance but tragically flawed. Don't be fooled by a pretty face. Buy Sharp Aquos LC19D45U 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น