samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Mitsubishi Diamond Series LT-52246 52-Inch 1080p LCD Flat Panel HDTV (Pearl Black)


Purchased TV from Electronics Expo after researching LCD's for 3 months driving around and looking at the Sony XBR6, Samsung LN52A650 & 750, and Sharp Aquos. After ordering, it was delivered in a week on a Wednesday. That Saturday we unpacked it and installed it on a new TV stand, and within 5 minutes of turning it on, a "Humm" started. I changed outlets, satellite connections, surge strips but the "Humm" would not go away. It is so annoying, I cannot watch the TV. I then contacted Electronics Expo, Richard, and his reply was "Contact the manufacturer. That's why it came with the manufacturers warranty." Then contacting Mitsubishi, I was told to contact the repairman in my area. He came out and agreed the "Humm" was very annoying and he needed to contact Mitsubishi. As he was leaving, his comments were, "Should have bought it locally, you could of had them replaced it. When you buy off the internet, you never get any support from the seller." He called back a couple of days later and said Mitsubishi wanted him to take it back to his shop and diagnose it further. I then called Mitsubishi and talked to Hazel and Chris for over a hour. Basically my TV will become a "Refurbished" unit when this story comes to an end. Oh yeah, Amazon.com told me to call Expo and ask for a discount, like that's gonna happen. I have tried to watch this TV and it has a beautiful picture, but that "Humm" has me at a loss. It has driven me out of my familyroom. This TV was to replace our 1994 50" Mitsubishi big screen and I was in the middle of changing my complete system to HD, including Blu-Ray, game console, and AV receiver. But now, I just don't know if purchasing from an internet company is worth the hassle. In this case, the savings has not been worth the hassle. We've even now gone to the local stores and checked for the "Humm". I guess I got a lemon.Buy Mitsubishi Diamond Series LT-52246 52-Inch 1080p LCD Flat Panel HDTV (Pearl Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น