samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Sharp Aquos LC52D64U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I was so excited to get my new TV. Had everything setup. Set the TV to scan for all available channels. The process of removing channels was horrible. Unlike Sony where you just click add/delete in this Sharp TV you have to go through the menu and delete each channel. Hate it. Then I get to a few channels where I can see the picture perfectly, but I can't hear anything. That's strange because all the other brand TV at home can get those channels with sound perfectly even Vizio the brand I hate with its poor quality picture and a control that only works if you angle it towards the far right. What gives. Sharp is suppose to be a better brand. They need to work on their digital tuner especially the sound. I contact Sharp but have not heard back from them yet.
Buy Sharp Aquos LC52D64U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น