samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 15 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

NHJ Portable Television Watch Wearable 1.5" LCD TV Wristwatch


I've been using this type of tv for over 2 years at my job, use it 20 hrs a week and it's good and the reception is decent (except ch3&5 that I can't get), but in 2 years I had to buys 5 tv's because there is always something that fails every 4 months or so, out of 5 tv's, 4 chargers burned out, 4 tv's burned out, 4 earphones stopped working cutting the sound and the reception.
I have to keep getting this tv, because it's the only one concealable enough that I can keep in my pocket, so that everyone at work thinks I'm using a small radio and won't complain, I can't wait for a new portable tv to come out early 2009 that will work with the new digital system.
And I found out the first time around that NHJ is no longer so there is no warranty.Buy NHJ Portable Television Watch Wearable 1.5" LCD TV Wristwatch!

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hi,

    I greatly enjoyed looking through your blog at "http://lcdhdtvreviewsforbuy.blogspot.com/2009/04/nhj-portable-television-watch-wearable.html" and found an informative one for my theme related topics.I have also some entertainment,music,dish TV,satellite TV,music related sites and blogs. So,I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we will join in a community and become link partners to each other which will help your blog/site in getting more Google values.If you are interested then please contact me at-
    ami.roberts86@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Ami

    ตอบลบ