samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung LN46A860 - 46" LCD TV - 120Hz - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV - piano black with deep blue trim


I researched this tv forever and thought I was going to fall in love with the set and pat myself on the back for making such a great choice. Well, I received this set from E.E. through Amazon on the 25th of Feb. It's now the 26th and I am writing this very heartfelt review. Don't get me wrong the set is beautiful and a quality picture to match, that was while it lasted. I was watching Tiger Woods and all of a sudden I hear a loud "pop" noise come from behind the tv, the screen went blank and that was all she wrote. I started looking for smoke but I did not see or smell anything. I was pretty concerned so I unplugged it quickly, but nothing else happened. I called samsung and they are finding a tech. to come to my house to try and fix or replace it. I hope I just got a lemon cause it was great looking while it lasted, better luck to you if you decide to buy this tv. I will give it another chance, I have no choice. Buy Samsung LN46A860 - 46" LCD TV - 120Hz - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV - piano black with deep blue trim!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น