samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Sharp LC-32SB21U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


This is my first LCD Flat Panel TV. I upgraded from a 24" CRT Flat Screen by Toshiba.

Pros:

1. Great Picture (It's only 720p but the picture comes through great and is a big improvement over a regular TV)
2. Smart Stretch setting: this allows one to watch regular TV in widescreen and nothing looks distorted.
3. Inexpensive: I can't afford an expensive flat panel HDTV so this was a great choice for me

Cons:

1. This set has awful sound. I hooked up a Bose CineMate system to it and that fixed this problem. No matter what you hook up to it, you will need to attach some speakers to make watching this TV bearable.
2. No option to turn off the internal speaker. This was an issue when setting up my external speakers. Turning the volume all the way down was a good workaround, though.


I've only had the set for about a day, so, there may be more pros & cons but, overall, this set is a huge improvement over my CRT set and did not make me go broke!Buy Sharp LC-32SB21U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น