samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 6 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung HL72A650 72-Inch 1080p Slim DLP HDTV


In august, i bought a 56" DLP Television from circuit City. shortly after it's installation, it developed a dark spot in the corner. i contacted Samsung for warranty work, and after 4 months of messing around, I'm now without a TV, and they have offered me a base model 46" LCD as an exchange!

When i inquired why they didn't offer me a DLP replacement in a similar size and model, they told me there were none. and that my only option was a LCD!

i didn't buy a tiny LCD, i bought a big DLP for the picture quality and dark ranges! now the supervisor in Case Management, Marvell Goodgame, won't return my phone calls or answer his phone!

I'm furious, and i've had to file a BBB dispute in hopes that can push my warranty claim along!

DO NOT BUY THIS TV. SAMSUNG WILL NOT HONOR IT'S WARRANTY IF IT GOES BAD.Buy Samsung HL72A650 72-Inch 1080p Slim DLP HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น