samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ850U 46-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV


I bought this TV at Best Buy and paid quite a bit more for it than what you see here. I am thrilled with this TV and is quite a bargain on Amazon. I have cable and a DVD with HDMI and it was a snap to connect and start watching from the get-go.
It is a beautiful TV, and now I am addicted to the larger size widescreen HDTV's. The 800 series of this TV is excellent, and has the best sound ever. No need for a home theatre, DVD and Blu Ray plays BEAUTIFULLY. I bought the expensive calibration service which I think was a waste of money, as the TV is easy to adjust right out of the box. I have my own perferences, and after it was calibrated, I never even used the Custom setting (that is where they put the "calibrated" settings) and went back to my own "Standard" settings after the calibration. I turned off the NR setting, put the black level to "light" and turned off the C.A.T.S. settings on the "Picture" menu. Keeping the black level to "light" and turning off C.A.T.S setting makes a big difference in the clarity of the picture, and makes the adjustment of brightness and contrast more accurate. It takes a bit of fussing, but you can get a perfect picture, all by yourself. I love this TV, and plan to buy a 800 series in the 50 inch, also. Both these series are pretty future proof, and will probably be the last TV's I buy.
I have read that keeping the Contrast and Brightness down to 50 for about 30 days before revving it up any higher will "prime" the TV and actually make it last longer. The 800 series of the Panasonic Plasma has my highest recommendation.
P.S. Be aware that there is some reflection issues with the larger TV, just because they are able to reflect things like lamps over a broader space. This is the nature of big screen TV's I am afraid. However, I have a Sony LCD (the best) and I still prefer the Plasma..far better picture.

Buy Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ850U 46-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น