samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

LG 42LG70 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV


I purchased the LG 42", 1080p, 120Hz, TV locally in January and hooked it up myself. The setup was easy and the picture quality was average to poor due to my having the standard Direct-TV service. I ordered the Direct TV HD upgrade receiver and their technicion installed it two days after I ordered and was he was very good/knowledgeable. The HD channels on my new LG looked perfect in color and clarity. This is the way TV should be. One problem with Direct TV in Central Virginia is they do not give you the local channels in HD. So after all my efforts, I had to watch this years Superbowl on Fox in standard digital and the picture was poor. I contacted Direct TV and they said the local channels in my area were not available in HD even thought we can see the HD symbol on all of them. I contacted the local channels and they said Direct TV refuses to connect to their HD signal. This must be some kind of finacial decision where Direct TV deems our market not worthy of the investment but they claim that 88% of their customers get local channels in HD. I asked Direct TV why we were being charged the same as their customers getting local HD when we did not. They did not reply. The solution here is to buy an outdoor HDTV antenna. I just installed mine this weekend and I now get all local channels in HD along with 20 other "FREE" channels. The cable and satelite companies are gouging us with high prices and package deals that encourage you to spend more. If our TV stations continue to add HD free service, the cable/satelite companies may find themselve without customers. I gave the 42LG70 a rating of 4 due to the internal speakers causing vibration and ratling in surround mode.Buy LG 42LG70 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น