samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Haier HLC19R 19-Inch Widescreen LCD HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Black)


I picked this product because of its good reviews and features. It arrived timely in apparently new condition, although the DVD player did not work properly--after playing any number of new and used DVD brand discs for about 10 minutes it would make a snapping sound and shut the power off. Then if the set was turned back on and disc was restarted it played properly. The amazon vendor Computer Brain promised to mail me a new set as soon as I sent in a tracking number for shipping the item back. 10 days later I had heard and received nothing and when I wrote I was told it was on back order. They estimated a new set would be shipped by 2/18/09 or I could have a refund. I asked for a certain shipping date by 2/20/09 or a refund confirmation. It is now 2/28/09 and again I have gotten no new set shipped and no refund or communication. I cannot recommend purchasing the Haier set or the vendor Computer Brain. If I get a prompt refund or a working set I might say otherwise--I liked the set when it was working. The only problem was the highest volume setting was still quite low to hear. Buy Haier HLC19R 19-Inch Widescreen LCD HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น