samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

LG 47LG70 47-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV


Not only does this unit have a great picture, it is the best if you are trying to beat glare. I was in Best Buy looking up at the Samsungs that get the best reviews and was disappointed by the store lights reflecting on the screen, a big deal as my living room gets lots of sun. By accident I see this LG next to the Samsung and it is terriffic - NO GLARE AND A GREAT PICTURE.

Coupled with the LG BlueRay (has NETFLIX), Polk RM 6750 speakers (a great deal if you can still find them) and an HK AVR 354 receiver (IPOD dock included, 1080p upscaling, beautiful GUI, best looking box and HK sound) I have a $2,250 system that provides a wonderful audio/visual experience at a fraction of the price I thought I would have to pay. I am only 1 month in and my appreciation builds as I learn to use the setup.

Buy LG 47LG70 47-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น