samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

LG 37LG30 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


I'm no expert, but I really enjoy watching this TV. Sometimes I find myself just looking at how great the picture is instead of watching the show itself! Lots of customization, great sound (some of the best I've heard on a TV), and easy to operate. This thing looks awesome in my living room too, just sitting there. This LG is perfect if you don't feel the need to waste extra money on a TV that has a high-end brand name (Sony, Panasonic, etc.) and you just want a nice TV. My boyfriend kept telling me I should spend an extra $200 and get one of those high-end TV's but I'm really glad I didn't. I like mine much better than his Panasonic. The 37" is the perfect size for a room where you're about 8 feet away from the TV, in my opinion. Buy LG 37LG30 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น