samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Coby TFDVD1993 19-Inch LCD TV with Built In DVD Player


I was searching for two TVs but didn't want to spend too much on them since they would be for my kids rooms and would have a slightly higher chance of being broken. I didn't want to skimp on the quality though so I searched all over to find the perfect TV for them and ended up deciding on this one. We have had them for a few weeks now and have not had any problems at all.

The only complaints that I could give on it are these:

1. The remote has a mind of it's own and sometimes it won't want to work. I thought maybe we were too far away, but I can be right in front of it at times and it still won't acknowledge it. I have noticed that this isn't an issue with my daughter's though, so maybe my son's was a fluke.

2. The internal antenna isn't that strong. If you are depending on it for reception, don't...you'll have to get an external antenna.

That's about it...Overall though, I would recommend this TV to anyone wanting a small TV at a decent price. I'm even debating on getting a third one for my exercise room, but I'm waiting for them to go on sale again.Buy Coby TFDVD1993 19-Inch LCD TV with Built In DVD Player!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น