samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sony Bravia L-Series KDL-32L4000 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


For the first 6 months we couldn't have been happier with this set. Suddenly one day last week something went very wrong with the picture, cloudy vertical lines, picture bouncing around, totally unacceptable. We understand that these things happen and called Sony for repair. To our surprise it's been a very bad situation dealing with Sony's customer service. Sony has become one of those companies that will bounce your call all over the world. We called for a replacement set 3 days ago (which took forever I might add) and I called today to find out when our replacement would ship. Let me also add that we were told our replacement set will not be new, it will be a refurbished set. When I placed the second call to find out when the refurbished replacement set would ship, I experienced multiple transfers and multiple holds - you probably know the game. I found some satisfaction when I was finally trasferred (maybe my 4th transfer?)to the computer repair center in San Diego, CA - who still couldn't provide me with a shipping date or a tracking number. I was told to call back to San Diego - to the computer repair dept.- for that later today. We'll see. I need to add that the customer service dept.in San Diego were very kind and professional and told me that they would indeed send me a new set. Still, I would advise anyone looking at this set to consider the quality of customer service you're expecting should something go wrong in the future. Sorry Sony, we've had a lifelong relationship but I'm afraid it's time for me to move on. Buy Sony Bravia L-Series KDL-32L4000 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น