samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Coby TFTV1022 10.2-Inch LCD TV


I was looking for a small flat screen TV for our kitchen area. I checked numerous websites and the only one that fit the description for our needs was the Colby 10 inch. Plus the price was right. I had previously bought a Venture TV that was on sale at Walgreen's, but I returned it. Anyways the Colby is perfect. The only "issue" I do have is that we have it hooked in to cable (RCN). As a result we have to use the Colby remote for the sound, and the cable remote to change channels, but its no big deal If you are looking for a low priced 10 inch flat screen TV, you won't go wrong with the Colby--though we have only been using it for about a month.Buy Coby TFTV1022 10.2-Inch LCD TV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น