samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung PN42A450 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV


This review is for the Samsung HPT4264 which is this models predecessor. I can only imagine this TV is as good or better, and I could not be happier with mine! I use it to watch TV (HD & regular), play video games (PS2) and watch DVD's on an upconvert DVD player. The picture is stunning. Better than my Sharp LCD, way better than my Olevia LCD, better than the Sony plasma's I have seen, and also slightly better than the Panasonic that my friend has. For the money, I don't think you can do better. I was a Panasonic fan until I saw a friend's Samsung and was blown away by the colors, so sharp and vivid (and more so than the Panny). My next TV purchase will be a Samsung LCD which a friend has recently aquired and in 1080P and no plasma burn to worry about, it seems like the way to go, especially for video games. Incidently, I broke in my TV in as recommended, and I do play PS2 on it, and it has not displayed any permanent burn-in. But that topic is for an entirely different debate of plasma vs. LCD. I think the only way you can do better than this TV price/performance is to consider a Samsung LCD 1080p, which have come down a lot in price, but will still set you back a few hundo more than this one. If you buy this I don't think you will be disappointed!Buy Samsung PN42A450 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น