samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Panasonic TC-26LX85 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


I'm really impressed - I looked at so many TVs but kept coming back to this one --boy, am I glad I did. It's a keeper - gorgeous picture, strong tuner, excellent sound, easy to use remote control, lots of ports, works nicely with my panasonic DVD-recorder through the viera link. I am delighted with it. I was concerned that the 32 inch model might be a little too big for the space I had, so I got the 26 and I think I made the right choice. For close-up viewing about 4 - 6 ft away, it's the perfect size. You don't see the artifacts or dot pattern at all. People made some comments about it not having a swivel base, but it's so light, it's very easy to turn if you need to, and the wide viewing angle is excellent, so for the most part, there's really no need to do that. Set up was intuitive and it took less than 10 minutes to be up and running. The QAM tuner is picking up a lot of extra channels I didn't expect. I'm not using a set top box, just a direct cable to tv (also tried Over the Air via antenna - very nice!) The most impressive thing to me is the black level - it has a really a wonderful contrast without screen glare (* the plastic bezel around the screen can show a reflection, if you have a lamp on, but the screen does not). EXcellent picture -- the blacks are so deep, but there is still detail in the shadows. My main quibble with the viewing experience is the inconsistent quality of the cable feed on various channels, but that is NOT a problem with the tv itself.In fact, I've been very impressed that the standard quality holds up as well as it does on this TV - the high def is amazing, but not all programs are broadcast that way. My advice - don't worry about 720 vs 1080p - you're really not missing anything at this scale, unless you're planning to use it as a computer monitor, which I dont recommend. If I were searching for negatives (which I'm not) I'd say the uncorrected yellow tends to have an ever-so-slight greenish tinge, and the color controls to alleviate that shift are limited. Reds tend to be a little saturated out of the box, but that intensity can be tamed easily. And finally, the SD card processing for a slideshow seems a little slow ( but my card had 10 MB images in it vs smaller jpgs, so that may be the reason for the sluggish display). I'm not buying a tv for slideshows, I'm buying it for tv ... and for that purpose, it is a fabulous choice. I'm sorry that Panasonic discontinued this model - it's getting hard to find... I might want another one... Buy Panasonic TC-26LX85 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น