samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U 46-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV


Extremely happy with my purchase of this tv from Amazon both service / delivery and the performance of the TV are excellent.
I was one of those people that had been watching prices of this Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85 and the Samsung LN46A650 for a long time.

I DO NOT REGRET in the least bit choosing the Panasonic over the Samsung.

Don't believe all the negative marketing LCD fans, Samsung and Sony are shoving out there about Plasma TVs. Do the research, Burn-in is a thing of the past and even the recommended 'break-in' isnt even necessary.

The white glove service was great, my TV showed up THREE DAYS after I ordered it! That was 4 days earlier than expected, the driver unboxed everything, turned it on and let me check to make sure everything was to my satisfaction and it was. No bad pixels or anything.



If you watch sports or play video games at all the Plasma looks great. I havent seen any lag or pixelized images like I've noticed on my brothers LCD which cost twice as much.Buy Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U 46-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น