samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 9 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung LN32A550 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I ordered this product on February 24th, The item says Free Shipping and will not allow you to change the shipping speed // option. For an 800$ TV you would expect amazon to use a decent carrier. My package has sat in Elk Grove Village since the 27th Pilot, the carrier Amazon uses to ship the package has done nothing with it since then. I have called today March 4th ( The day it was suppose to be delivered according to amazon ) They had not even contacted a now 4th party to deliver the package to my home which I can not even set up an appointment with until Tomorrow so Its going to take what 3-4 more days before I receive it? I will never order a item this size from amazon again unless I can change shipping speed.Buy Samsung LN32A550 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น