samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Pioneer PDP-5020FD 50-Inch 1080p KURO Plasma HDTV


I got mine off of here (Amazon Warehouse Deals) and it had a small 1 inch scratch on the bezel, which was definitely worth the deep discount. This TV is nothing short of amazing. I had read reviews online and recently sold my 52" 1080p Aquos so was looking to replace from what I considered to be a quite nice TV. Everyone says this TV is the best, and it has been compared (and sometimes bested in reviews) by the Panasonic Viera. I say all this because I didn't actually see the Kuro in action before buying it. Between the time I purchased this and when I first turned it on, I was experiencing some serious buyer's remorse. That all went away when I popped in The Dark Knight on Blu-Ray. HOLY CRAP! This TV is 2-3 years ahead of anything else on the market, LCD or Plasma. This has been compared to the Panasonic TH50PZ800U, but let me say that there is NO comparison. The Pioneer is far and away superior. I'm going to go watch it now.This TV is Buy Pioneer PDP-5020FD 50-Inch 1080p KURO Plasma HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น