samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV


The picture is one of the best I have ever seen. It is crisp, clean, clear, and the colors are true. I have it hooked to cable. It programs itself with the push of one button and I love the remote. The on/off switch is somewhat out of the way on the side. Although it has not been needed for use during a hurricane, it claims the rechargeable battery inside will power the TV for hours once fully charged. It is HD which eliminates the need for a converter box, comes with its own screw-on antenna, car cord, and AC cord. There are inputs for attaching a DVD player or VCR, and an output for headphones. Currently, it is used almost daily on the bathroom vanity for catching the news, weather, and traffic while getting ready for work in the morning. I bought this TV due to owning an earlier model Haier 7" LCD color set which is also excellent and has not given me any trouble. I still own it and it still works fine.Buy Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น