samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ800U 46-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV


Though I originally wanted the 42" model of the 800 series as it was going in a room that wasn't very large; the 46" was $300 cheaper!? It arrived before the estimated delivery date but when Pilot shipping called to set up a time for delivery I was told that they couldn't do the "white glove service" as there was only one guy available to make the delivery. Consequently I helped the guy take it off the truck and carry it in the house (not an easy task on my part as I am recovering from a back injury). That being said, the delivery person was very cordial and did help me to unpack it and set it up on the stand.

Onto the TV...I had been researching flat panels for about the last 3 years in Consumer Reports and online and had pretty much decided on a plasma since I watch so many DVDs from the library and wanted the best possible picture for movies. I further narrowed it to Panasonic based on past performance and the brand reputation for reliability. I wasn't dissappointed in the TH-46PZ800U; the picture is very realistic and the THX setting is a great overall calibration for various sources, but is especially appealling for watching movies. Unlike the sometimes overly bright LCD screens, the picture is far more natural. There are still many settings I'd like to experiment with, but out of the box and set to THX is a great place to start. It does have a bit of glare on the glass screen so I would not recommend it for very bright rooms. But if you want the best picture for the money this TV is the way to go!Buy Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ800U 46-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น