samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung LN46A850 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color


This is an awesome TV! After an intensive 4 month search, I finally purchased the Samsung 46" 850 TV. I seriously looked at all the major brands and narrowed my search between Sony & Samsung. I must admit, I'm normally a Sony-man, but this time Samsung won out with what I feel is a superior product.
To maximize the TVs potential, I decided to buy the TV, home theater system and Blu-ray player all at once. For ease of use, I selected all the components from the same manufacturer--Samsung, now everything works with only one controller. This set is absolutely incredible when mated to the BD-P2500 Blu-ray player. Razor sharp!
I also bought the HT-X715 home theater sound system, which looks great (red touch of color) and sounds very nice... BUT BUYER BEWARE! If you go with this system, be advised that the DVD player is NOT Blu-ray! You have to buy one separately. Samsung does have a Blu-ray integrated home theater system for around $1,000, but that was a lot more than I was willing to pony up.
The HT-X715 system is advertised as being "wireless" (rear speakers only), but is actually only wireless when you connect the rear speakers to the SWA-4000 wireless transmitter, which costs another $100+. Even then, the rear (surround) speakers must still be "wired" to the transmitter. So much for being wireless, eh?
As for the TV itself. I haven't experienced any problem with glare or been troubled by the red trim or high-gloss black bezel. As a matter of fact, that was one of the things we liked most about the TV. It really looks fantastic. The picture is bright and extremely sharp on all HD channels. My son has hooked up his X-Box and is amazed with the game clarity. We've also been taking advantage of the NetFlix "instant" movie download capability. Although not nearly as sharp as a Blu-ray movie, it's still very clear and a really cool feature.
Purchasing these components through Amazon (vs. Best Buy/Circuit City) saved me several hundred bucks, which I in-turn used to buy the better Blu-ray player. I was also pleased with the home delivery service for the TV. Two guys brought the TV into the house, unpacked it and made sure it worked properly before leaving. All the components arrived without a scratch and you really can't beat free shipping!
I'm very happy with all of the Samsung components and would highly recommend this TV to anyone!

Buy Samsung LN46A850 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น