samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sony Bravia S-Series KDL-46S4100 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I think you should be able to get this TV in the used range for about $899 to $950. I bought this very TV at Cowboy Maloney's in Jackson, Mississippi.

I have done extensive research for a 6 month period. For the size of the TV and the brand name, it was an incredible bargain! The sound quality is pretty good considering it is a flat-panel and most flat panels usually require for you to set up a surround sound package!

I bought it "off-shelf" display model, salesman gave it to me for $950, tax an all was $1015. So if you can buy it off here for $1,000 with free shipping that is a steal!

I seriously suggest that you upgrade your cable/satellite service to high-def and run everything with HDMI cable's. There are three ports so that covers your DVD, Cable box, and PS3/Xbox 360 gaming system! Has your PC port as well.

Wal-Mart is selling the TV for $1250 and will not come down on the price, unless you have an advertisement!

Amazon will be your best route! If you have the patience!!!! I will swear by this TV, long as you invest the proper accessories to run it! Best bargain on the market for anything bigger than 42" at the price and the name says it all!!!!!Buy Sony Bravia S-Series KDL-46S4100 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น