samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-52V4100 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I have order this TV from amazon and its 4 days to get here even in the winter.

All I'm going to said is it's an awesome LCD HDTV.

I'm glad I bought the Sony Bravia instead the other brands.
This 52" is okay for me, I don't really mind about having the 120Hz for $300 or more, 60Hz is fine.

I recommend this TV for everyone, it's the best along w/ Samsung, no wonder they both are the highest rating and tops HDTV.

If you need a great LCD HDTV, this Sony Bravia is the TV for you, or go w/ the Samsung, they are both the best out there, I know because my bro has a 52" Samsung just like my SOny Bravia 52".

They both look great.

Pros, this HDTV got everything and menu are great and easy as well, really easy to understand and use.
Con, the only con is that this LCD HDTV look great in the day, but at night it was kind of dark a bit, so if your are a day person and watch TV or play games more in the day time, go w/ the LCD, if you're a night person or like to watch movies or play games in the dark, then I suggest the Plasma, but Plasma don't look good in the day like LCD.

I'll come back to see if this TV really have any problem in a month. if not, then I'll recommend this TV for everyone, if its has problem, I'll update my review.Buy Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-52V4100 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น