samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 46XV545U 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV


I bought this TV for $1600 at a high end store in Indy right after Christmas. I'm not a big a/v guru but I did get to compare it to a $3000 Pioneer, $2300 Samsung and a couple of others which were a
lot more expensive. This Toshiba looked as good or better than these higher priced brands. I've only used the set for HD TV via $15.00 RCA antenna, (which has worked fine) and the picture is superb. Also, this Cinema is Toshiba's flagship line so it's probably been qc'ed quite a bit. This one is replacing my CR Toshiba which I had for 10 years with no problems, except the remote giving out. Doing research, I feel Toshiba is just as good as Samsung just cheaper because they haven't established themselves yet. Anyway, I'm really glad I got this set; it would have been nice to gotten it at the $1223 Amazon price though ;-(Buy Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 46XV545U 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น