samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sony Bravia W-Series KDL-40W4100 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV


Ok ..so I got this TV about a week ago .. so far it works great .. the picture and the color looks fantastic .. hook up to the cable box, dvd player and the speaker system was a breeze ... all done with 3 HDMI cables .... no extra cables to mess with .. even hooking up my daughter's wii took seconds ...
So my tv was delivered by CEVA ... the worst delivery company Amazon choose to deliver my tv .. First I had a Saturday del bet 1200- 1700 .. which was ok until I had a family emergency and called CEVA to try and get a better time window .. the female customer rep was really rude .. and refused to work with me .. until I told her that I didn't need the tv that bad ... and to return it back to AMAZON ... she put me on hold for almost 20mins then came back and gave me a better time ...
So 2 guys came to deliver my tv .. who by the way did not have on the company's uniform ... they brought it in unpacked the tv .. hooked it up to the base and made sure it worked fine ... my only problem is that they asked me for a knife to open the box , a phillips screwdriver to connect the base and a pen so I could sign the delivery paperwork ... should they not have come prepared ? then after I signed the delivery form , 1 guy pulled out the Amazon check list from his back pocket which was all crumpled up ... I so do not want Ceva to ever deliver anything to me ever again ....
My mother -in -law bought my daughter a Sharp tv from Amazon for her room .. which was delivered right B4 Christmas by a different company called Pilot ... well lets just say that the delivery guy from Pilot did a way better job than Ceva .. when the guy got to my home he had on his company uniform ... he pulled out these booties that he placed over his shoes b4 he entered my home ... he del to room of choice , had his own box cutter , his own screwdriver and his own pen ... and he even had a check list for me to fill out which I got when he arrived ..which was attached neatly to the delivery paper waork I had to sign ...
Having used both Ceva and Pilot .. I'd have to say that if I ever purchase another tv from Amazon again I hope Pilot would be the Freight company used ....
Buy Sony Bravia W-Series KDL-40W4100 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น